1. Darning Foot for stippling and loopy machine quilting. This foot is a cheap way to transform your sewing machine into a quilting machine.
2. Quilting Gloves for gripping your quilt while machine quilting. Actually, these are garden gloves that we bought at the dollar store! They are ultra grippy, which is perfect for machine quilting.
3. Gypsy Gripper- a handle for a rotary ruler. It makes cutting a lot easier (and safer)!
4. Safety Pins to baste your quilt. We use these instead of basting pins, and they work great. We used to use basting spray, but it stretches out your quilt and makes your house smell.
4. Gingher Scissors for cutting and cutting and cutting.
5. Walking Foot for straight line machine quilting and binding.
6. Seam Ripper...just in case :)