Here's the finished quilt top that we made with this fabric. It turned out so cute. We love how bright and fun it is... perfect for a wintery day. Here's a quick tutorial:
What you'll need:
- 48 white 5" squares
- 48 colored 5" squares
1. Draw a pencil line diagonally down the center of each white square.
2. Stack a white square on top of a colored square. Sew a 1/4" on both sides of the line.
3. Cut along the pencil line...creating 2 pieces.
4. Iron your seams flat.
5. Cut off the tiny triangles that are sticking out.
6. Layout 4 of your half-square triangles.
7. Sew the top two together, and then the bottom two. Then sew the top and the bottom together.
8. Make all the rest of the blocks. Layout the blocks 4 pinwheels x 6 pinwheels. The finished quilt is 32 x 48.